The main objective of evatuation at school level is to help the learner to improve their achievement in academic and co-carrcular activity and to develop healthy attitude to wards life and develop life and develop life skills and values.
Continous and comprehensive evaluation (CCE) refers to system of school based evaluation of school that cover all the aspects of growth and developments based on day to day activities. In order to improve the teaching-learning process, there will be formative and summative assessment.
1. FA :-The formative evaluation includes class test assignment, project , home work and unit test.
2. SA :-summative assessments are conducted at the end of 1st term(April-Sep). and at the end of second term(October-March) these are usually graded test like traditional examination..
3. Promotion of the students to next higher class is assessed on the basic of the grades obtained in scholastic and co-scholastic areas.
4. The syllabus in each subject has been distributed term wise for each class.
- Term1 :April to September
- Term2 :October to March
- Term1 FA1 (10%)+FA2(10%)+SA1(30%) Total:50%
- Term1 FA3 (10%)+FA4(10%)+SA2(30%) Total:50%
For class I to Class VIII Term 1 and Term 2 will have the following weightage
The farmative Assessment will comprise the project, Assignments,activities,class test and period test, FA and summtive assessment in class IX and X will be followed by latest CBSE circulars